To identify the current place in queue for claims that have a status of Ready to Review or Ready to Re-Review and to determine the approximate length of time until it is selected for the review process.
2) This will direct you to the Reports page which displays a list of pre-formatted reports in which everyone in your firm has access to. Click on the Place In Queue Report to begin the reports process.
3) After clicking on this report, a new page will be displayed with a number of criteria to select. First select the Trust from the trust drop-down. You may only select one Trust at a time.
4) Next, specify the Status(s) from the list box or you may select All to run a report for all status. You may select multiple status by selecting the first one and then holding the <Ctrl> button while selecting other status in the list.
5) Next, specify the Attorney(s) from the list box or you may select All to run a report for all attorneys in the firm. You may select multiple attorneys by selecting the first one and then holding the <Ctrl> button while selecting other attorneys in the list.
6) Next, specify the Output Type from the drop-down box. The option selected will mainly depend upon your reporting requirements. To view the data in a readable formatted report, you may select PDF or EXCEL types. The PDF version may be preferable when printing the formatted report. For data in a spreadsheet format with simple column headings, select the CSV type.
7) After selecting the Output Type, click on the Create Report button, a file will open with the following data: Status, Firm Name, Attorney Name, Claim Number, Firm File Number, Injury, Process Option, Injured Party Name, Injured Party Masked SSN, Place In Queue and Date Received. Click on any of the report types below to view a sample report.
8) To determine the approximate length of time the claim will be waiting until is selected for the review process, go to the Claim Search page and enter the claim number from the report. From the search results, click on the name to open the claim in the General Tab.
9) From the previous image, click on the label “Place in Queue” to open a new window which displays the WRG Weekly Averages for Initial Review and Re-Review. In the claim example, the current place in queue is 1978. Using the Initial Review average of 529 and the current place in queue, the claim will most likely be reviewed within the next 4 weeks.
You have completed the Place In Queue Tutorial. We hope that the lesson was informative and helpful. If you would like additional assistance, please contact the Trust at (866) 665-5790. For a printer friendly version of this tutorial click on the link below.BACK TO TUTORIALS